Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Until Next Time

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Until Next Time

This is me, again. (Who else?)
I leave for Gurgaon with Sobby tomorrow morning.
I thought I’d leave a sort of a goodbye note.

This blog shall, in all probability, be static for long now.

I finally have bought a cell.
I did so for I need to have, at least, a back up in the form of Bluetooth in order to access the net.

Other luxuries such as smsing and calling are secondary to me.

So much for that.
I do solemnly hope my absence is inconspicuous here.
I shall not write much further for now or, for that matter, for a long time now.
Have been listening to Fall to Pieces (Avril) for two days now.

Anywyas, here’s wishing everybody good spirits and good riddance!!!

Stay tight … stay alive.

Goodnight
A.G

4 Comments:

Blogger Simran said...

Bye Bye AG!..Will miss u ;p and i know ur comment on that ...whats there 2 miss?!!....anywayz glad sobby did not get strangled!Enjoy the training and win accolades in iit dis time round...!All the best and adios mate!

6:01 PM  
Blogger AAwAAZ@Silence said...

Congratulations! 4 new mobile.

ALL THE BEST!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Amol Bharti said...

Oh so you got a mobile, so what is your number ? i still have your landline and dad's cell no on my old broken Sim. now using for phonebook backup. lol

12:45 PM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

I've mentioned the number in a later post. Here it is again - 98913 62707

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home