Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: A Place Called Punjab Infotech

Sunday, June 25, 2006

A Place Called Punjab Infotech

Here’s something that happened to me today.

I woke up in the afternoon today, as usual. As I got up to brush my teeth and use the mouthwash I realized the futility to actually be conscious of the entire process. I, therefore, went through the motions half asleep. As I put the mouthwash liquid in my mouth I noticed a burning sensation in my mouth, which, I thought, was due to the strong concentration of the liquid in question.

It was when the burning accelerated that I actually took notice of the bottle housing the liquid.

D-E-T-T-O-L.

Perfect.

In other news, Half of Bhaddal population has their 6 month internship at Punjab Infotech.

Now, Punjab Infotech is responsible for all computer related awareness and education in Punjab (Acc. to the Government of Punjab).

Some of the personalities about to make PI their office for 6 months are … Ami, Sodhi, Mandeep, Ashish, Ratra and quite a lot more.I have omitted any titles such as Mr. (or Ms. !!!)

This great movement to PI (Punjab Infotech) by Bhaddalites, I am sure, will lead to an eradication of computer education in Punjab.

The people may then resort to riots to protest this. This, in turn, may bring about the fall of the entire country’s economy ( since riots tend to have that effect).

India’s economy in jitters could spell trouble for all developing nations leading to half the world’s economies crashing.

Oil prices would shoot up, people wouldn’t be able to afford water and eventually cockroaches would take over the planet.

All because Punjab Infotech admitted students from Bhaddal for their 6 month internship.

Little did they know !!!

Is it not funny what results speculation can bring about?

Goodnight

A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home