Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: At a Loss For Words

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

At a Loss For Words

It is 11:32 PM and I find myself typing these words. They have no purpose tonight. I do not know what to write about, whether I should write anything at all here but I am, nonetheless.

My entire existence in the past week has revolved around this silicon collection they call the computer.

I think it is apt to mention here that I love this font.

I am experiencing life like never before.

Take my schedule for instance. I sleep at around 7:00 AM and wake up somewhere between 2:00 and 3:00 PM.

I find myself distanced from the rest of the world and I could use that. It has long been overdue.

I’ve been listening to good music too. Life, without college, is, just like old times. Sigh …

For no specific reason I shall mention here that the Ole Ole Ole audible in Yahoo Messenger is hilarious.

My movie watching spree continues.

Here’s advice for all you males – Fixing a female’s PC is a remarkable feat to achieve if you can manage that without having to sacrifice your sanity in the bargain.

Sobby STILL hasn’t handed me my confirmation. Boo Hoo for that.

I have been devoting time to the guitar too. The soothing effect brought forth by it is of unquestionable beauty.

I think this should act as my cue for spending more time with the 6 strings tonight.

Goodnight.

A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home