Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: The Boys are Back in Town

Friday, June 16, 2006

The Boys are Back in Town

Actually, it is only I who is back.
My broadband connection had been giving me problems for the past week or so and that should explain my absence for long.
My exams are now over and I, therefore, have enough time on my hands to devote to this task. These post is proof that things are now back to normal. Thank God for that. I have been watching movies and reading a lot these days.

You see, I always make plans during the exams … plans on what I shall be doing with my free time during the vacations and since these vacations shall be lasting long I thought up a few things to do. The most extraordinary part is that I have been sticking to them.

And the exams … well they didn’t go according to plan. IBS was more like a horror movie.

I’m just glad I’ve seen “THE END” of that.

I am currently installing all required software I shall need. I had to format my beloved system in order to get the connection working. The procurement of a suitable OS disc for the same proved to be tedious. My disc is with a friend who has conveniently departed for Ludhiana without warning.

In other news, the track for Rendezvous 2006 is nearly complete. I mean the rough draft.

I have been spending enormous amounts of time at The Browser these days. The people there now recognize me by name.

I finally plan to put an end to my friends’ woes and buy a cell phone. The only reason I need one is that I may be able to access the net using Bluetooth (In Delhi – where I shall be training). I do not care if I have incoming or outgoing facilities or not. The important thing is that Bluetooth must be up and working. Messrs Saini and Arneja suggested I set my eyes upon the 6681. (Yes, Arneja I actually remember the name of the phone ).

And and and … I’ve been messing around with ways to crack game protections and some of them do work. It’s funny what a dissembler and a debugger coupled together can do . (evil grin)

So much for that.

I am back online and it’s raining outside. Things are looking up.

Until next time

A.G

2 Comments:

Blogger Anmol Dhand said...

hey man... I think u should go for either 3250 or 6270. Better than 6281

11:30 AM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

More options ... Wow, that should make the decision easy. Sheesh !

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home