Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Deliverance

Friday, June 02, 2006

Deliverance

I've been travelin for some time
With my fishin pole and my bottle of shine
On these long dark dusty roads
Lookin there's nowhere to go
I guess I gotta hide away, far away
Cause I gotta find a way, to find my way
I gotta hide away, far away
Cause I gotta find a way, to find my way

And one way or another I shall have deliverance.

Sooner or later.
For worse or for better.

Goodnight.
A.G

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bubba sparxxx !

But with what I did get, I was more than generous
Put others over self on several instances
But I'm back on my feet without a hint of bitterness
And one way or another I shall have deliverance...


deliverance it shall be !

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home