Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Quotidian Ramblings

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Quotidian Ramblings

Here I am, having chocolate milk and about to embark upon the task …haha task !!! RTOS ! … of watching movies all night.

I have taken an overview of the entire syllabus and I hope to consolidate on the same tomorrow.

The track for Rendezvous 2006 is going on fine too. Preparation started off sometime in March.

The biggest problem I face is when I have to leave out some song. You see each song ,taken individually, takes around 2-3 hours to mix. That includes ripping it, cutting it, selecting the required portions, mixing them, adding effects, tempos, scratching etc etc .

Now imagine you having to leave 6-7 such songs out of the final mix. It isn’t easy. The worst part is … the final mix isn’t ready yet. Infact, I might just have a brand new track for the finals. I guess it’s back to the drawing board in a while.

Oh and wish me luck for RTOS. I go to battle the day after tomorrow

Goodnight.

A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home