Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Insomnia

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Insomnia

Approximately 16 hours to go before the RDBMS exam commences. Preparation has being going on fine so far.
I haven't slept for well over 24 hours now.

Oh and RDBMS reminds me ...
Now that the Lab is finally over I would like to take this oppurtunity to let it be known that most of X1's passwords in the RDBMS Lab were compromised.

Now you know why your tables kept disappearing mysteriously !!!

Never underestimate the power of Brute Force hacks !

And Anjali ... anju isn't exactly a foolproof password. I was thinking of listing all the user names and passwords for X1 but I have an examination to tackle tomorrow so that is not an feasible option.

If you think this is shocking ... wait till college is over for good. I have some rather startling revelations to make . Muahaha ( Grin's an evil grin and rubs his hands together)

While still on the subject, I discovered yet another Windows security flaw. It enables an administrator (or even a Power user I think) to reset absolutely any Windows password or any other passwords stored in the Windows environment (that includes stuff like your Internet Connection Passwords, Outlook passwords, installed software passwords, Hotmail passwords etc).

Fun.

Here'a repetition of something I've already mentioned in the past. Do NOT access any site requiring your private information in the college premesis.
It isn't the safest of places. Take my word for it. (snicker).

Enough of this.
I have a date with databases that I cannot fail to keep.

Goodnight ( Ironic !)
A.G

2 Comments:

Blogger rocko_001 said...

yeah ...we don't trust u on that man....ask my dearest friend gautam....hahaha

11:09 PM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

Aww ... C'mon now ... a small password leak can't do any harm !!! ( Grin's his evil grin again ).

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home