Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Change Of Plans

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Change Of Plans

I have my ATM exam on the 30th and I was gearing up for the same today. I had finished 3 chapters by mid morning and I realised I was a little ahead of schedule. It was at this junction that I thought I might rest awhile.
The next time I opened my eyes was when I realised that the shorter arm of the clock was at 8 and the longer one at 12.
Uh oh ... The next 2 hours were marked by a visit to my IP's place and getting my notes in place for the ordeal that was to follow.

I am about to embark upon it tonight.

On a different note, The RDBMS paper could've been cracked by a 5th sem student. It makes me wonder about the sanity of the University authorities. What's the purpose of studying a subject for 6 months (Officially, that is) if nothing based upon it is going to be asked. Offcourse I do not believe it is the way to go for testing somebody's ahem ... knowledge ... but since that is what the University says ( I mean testing someone's knowledge based upon a written exam) why do they not practise what they preach???
It is at this juncture that I find it fit to mention that I ,like most of my colleagues I am sure, am in ,no absolute way, complaining about the lack of germane questions from this semester's syllabus.

Anyways, like always,this is all I choose to share for now. No further for now.
Goodnight
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home