Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: The Weekend's Here

Friday, May 19, 2006

The Weekend's Here

Well, I've held back for very long and I'm going to eb ordering food home after atleast 8 months.
I also plan on having Pepsi/Coke. C'mon one day won't kill me. And it's not like I've sworn off them !
I'm having the world's best tasting chocolate pastry as I type this.
You see the weekend is here and as is now customary with me, I party by myself at night on weekends. That accounts for the initial sentences.
I've been studying SE as well. There's a slight problem though. Everybody whom I've asked for the syllabus has given me a different version and I am obfuscated as a result. There's talk about the exams being postponed but I do not think that that will materialise.

I've stood by my resolution to reduce the time I spend with my beloved machine (read my comp).
Wow ... this pastry really is mindblowing !!!

I plan to watch The Recruit again. Pacino is God.

A thousand Shahrukhs cannot equal him. Period. i'm narrow minded about this so it's no use arguing.

Watch any Pacino flick and then watch the best Shahrukh flick. You shall know the difference.
I know there are going to be Mr> Khan's defenders (most of them females I'll bet) but I shall stick by my stance on this one no matter what.
Only Brando's name should be spoken in the same breath.

Goodnight
A.G

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe !

ya, Al Pacino rox ! IMHO, only Marlon Brando and Robert DeNiro equal him in acting prowess.

10:26 PM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

I believe nothing equals Scent of a Woman.

By the way, who are you Chelle?

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home