Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: College on Sundays

Sunday, May 14, 2006

College on Sundays

I was out all night with JBSB. We literally went places (Half of Chandigarh included).
Finally ate at Fusion at 12:30 or so. All other eating joints were closed you see.

I finally hit the sack at around 4:00. Was forced to wake up at 10:00 thanks to Sobby; again.
Said he wanted me to come to college with him for Nid's birthday. So that explains why he asked me to order the , in his words " aadha kilo,eggless,chocolate flavoured, heart shaped cake."

Imagine going to college on Sunday ! I guess the free cake and Pepsi compensated for the damages to an extent.

Watched the Live in Texas video again (That's LP , by the way).
Chester's screams are worth the wait.


I have my SE viva tomorrow and I know not a single word. No exaggerations here. I only have a faint idea about the names of the various models. Win-win, Spiral, Cocomo ... Hey I know three names already! Whoopie!!!

I've heard we need to cover ERP, MRP, DFDs, SDLC and the models.
Shouldn't be ahem ... In Mr. Berry's words "Much of a fight".

Anyways, I have just xeroxed IP Kaur's notes. God bless her.

Meri Degree uhde aasre hi chaldi aa
.

While still on the topic here's news.
IP is PARANOID when it comes to lizards. She cannot stand the sight of them.
Have you ever seen a female standing on top of a table screaming?
I and Abhinav have !!!

Boy, females sure are weird. REALLY WEIRD !
Thank God I'm male . Haha
Hehe Ok Ok I was kidding.
Everybody has the right to have their own fears.
BUT C'MON..........LIZARDS??
It's strange how women have no problem in waxing their legs threading their brows, ripping the hair right out of their root, not letting out so much as a moan and yet be afraid of lizards, cockroaches et al.

Haha. This is one up for the guys !

Goodnight
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home