Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Serendipitous Randomosity

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Serendipitous Randomosity

The title of this post goes out to Mr. Berry.
There... happy???

By the way, I really DID know the meaning of serendipity.

I have just woken up thanks to Sobby's incessant calling.

We are having our external vivas these days. So far so good.

Sodhi's having a bad week so far. Hope the tables turn soon.

I'm startinig to get irritated by Hardy's questions on BitTorrent and Azureus. I've explained the whole concept to him and he keeps asking me the same questions over and over again.

The punk says that he's understood everything and then calls up later asking me the very same questions. Mumble grumble. Somebody's gonna die by my hands and it ain't gonna be pretty. (Wow, my first use of slang on the blog, I think.)

I must leave for now for I have to attend to matters that can no longer be postponed.

Oh and I got a call from Infy. Not bad eh?
Adios
A.G

4 Comments:

Blogger rocko_001 said...

ya i believe u man......though it was my idea of using this word on my blog....anyways i'll find a new one!! lol

9:12 PM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

I was unaware that you were going to use this word for your blog. By the way I was looking to change my blog name as well (Serendipitous Randomosity instead of Caffeinated Cogitation). Just for a change. I think, however, that I shall stick with the current name.

6:05 PM  
Blogger rocko_001 said...

Any of the suggested names would be too bizzare for a layman to understand..... so its one and the same thing. hence forth in my words...."koi fight nai hai jo bhi naam rakh le". Its still gonna be a bouncer. lol

8:53 PM  
Blogger Inderjeet Singh Sodhi said...

@ Anurag on bouncers-

My friend just remember
A drop of ink ,may make a million think.
Peace
Inderjeet

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home