Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Spicy Chicken Salad

Monday, May 15, 2006

Spicy Chicken Salad

Mr. Saini, Mr. Berry and I went for a movie after the viva today. Zarutha. It's a sequel to Jumanji and if you did not like Jumanji then watching this is not advisable.

Another thing that is not advisable is ordering Spicy Chicken Salad at Ruby Tuesdays. Not only will it set you back by Rs. 221 but you shall get a mere handfull, no wait... even less than that, of cheese around which is wrapped the chicken. Not even enough for a mouse. No kidding. The only thing in abundance on the salad plate are the ... leaves... covered in some white fancy sauce. Eating them makes you feel like a cow chewing on cud. Only here, the cud is bitter. Very bitter.
I think inedible is the word.
They charge you for water as well.

Our visit to FR ended here. This was followed by a whirlwind trip to the Railway Station, unexplored parts of Chandigarh and to the Bus Stand. Do not ask me why or how.

We were, however, compensated for our measly lunch by a wholesome dinner. One whole chicken each was consumed by Mr. Berry and I while Messers Jha and Arneja took care of one and another half of it (They could'nt even finish that).

At around 9:30, we found ourselves on a bench in Phase 7 ( the four of us) discussing , funnily, things somehow related to academia. Not in the traditional sense though. More of like ... in a fun way... if that is even possible !!!

I asked my teachers for my internal assessments and, quite shockingly, they look pretty good. I'm ahead of Mr. Gupta in some subjects. A feat rarely achieved by most us, mind you.
What is even more surprising is the fact that the teachers say that all my vivas have gone exceptionally well when I know that I know nothing about anything this sem and almost every answer I have given this time around has been more or less a fluke.

If lady luck is a woman then I think I'm engaged to her right now !

Ok ok that may have been corny but I'm sure you get the general idea.
What if Luck isn't just pure coincidence?
What if there's logic behind it?
What if , instead of luck favouring the brave, favours those who actually try make things happen?
Offcourse, I'm not one of them.
I'm just plain lucky !!!

;)

Kidding.
Lucky and destiny are not decided by fate but our own selves.
The future, its yours, embrace it.

Goodnight
A.G

2 Comments:

Blogger rocko_001 said...

i told ya its spicy ruby chicken salad!!

5:37 PM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

I just think it was leaves coupled with some cheese and a hint of chicken.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home