Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Thinking Up a Title, As Previously Mentioned, Can be Hard.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Thinking Up a Title, As Previously Mentioned, Can be Hard.

Somehow everybody I've been in contact with since morning today is elated for no particular reason.

I love lady's finger.I mean not lady's fingers but the vegetable.

Mom makes the world's greatest chocolate milk, souffle (eat your heart out Arneja), chocolate cake etc etc etc.

You seriously are missing out on something if you haven't tasted any of these.

I hate looking into mirrors. I wonder how women( and quite a few men) are so fond of them.

My 16 bit DOS subsystem is back on track and hotmail's servers don't support relaying restrictions !!!Muahahha.

Here's more info ... The Theory of Relativity rocks .

Aah ... disconnected thoughts.

I had better log off for now.Goodnight.A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home