Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Infosys

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Infosys

That's been the buzz word all day long.

Logical reasoning , here, isn't as easy as you may presume it to be.

English, on the other hand, can prove to be a little too easy.

All in all, if you have brain coupled with commonj sense or tact you should be able to get through.

They say the results are going to be out at around 9:30 P.M . not expecting anything though !

Anywyas, I am pretty much saturated with Infy talk for now (and maybe forever!).

I finally formatted my system today. I had planned to do it last November but procrastination can be a dangerous thing at times.
I shall not go into the reasons for the format here. Just know this - This previously slugging machine is now a gigabyte processing beast. It is unbelievably fast, I mean UNBELIEVABLY !!!

I shall leave it at this for I must go and have fun with my ahem ... beast.
Hah ... bring on the supercomputers ?

Goodnight
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home