Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Boring

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Boring

The ATM viva was conducted today.
The external invigilator finally showed up at around 1:30 or so.
Her Highness then proceeded with the vivas. Mine went pretty well.
Came home. Have been on the comp as usual.
I plan to waste my time in Chandigarh today.
I plan to watch The Da Vinci Code on the first day of it's release (19th). I only hope to get tickets for the same.
I've been playing Mario Forever on my PC. I don't play games at all,much, though. Roadrash was the last game I was addicted to (on the comp that is). I love my Playstation though. Gran Turismo is amazing. Not to mention the other hundreds of titles ! heh.

Oh and another thing, everybody who's been selected for Infy keeps talking about the pool, the gym, the hostel room etc. I think there's just one tiny little detail they overlooked. THE WORK.

From what I've read up, people don't get enough time to visit the gym even once let alone go there regularly. I believe I shall have to work hard for the first time in my life at Infy. Here's hoping for the best.

Anyways, I must go save the Toadstool Kingdom from the clutches of the evil Koopa. You see he plans to take it over. I'm the only only hope of the Toadstool people.
So long then.
A.G

1 Comments:

Blogger rocko_001 said...

man see it that way....

1)they're looking for the best in it

2)PTU ppl.... shows their attitude

u can take it either way u want to!!
Chill dude!!
Life's cool.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home