Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: The Final Countdown

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Final Countdown

I've been studying by day and partying by night.
Things have balanced them out pretty well till now actually.
I was sure about the partying but the studying part has been taken care of as well.

By partying , here, I imply watching movies at night (on the comp) along with Pepsi and other junk food. I'm taking full advantage of BSNL's happy hours these days ... oops ... I mean nights !

I'm right on schedule for now. You see each time before the exams I plan out my entire schedule. One thing that I always make sure is to include enough time for lying around, wasting time etc.
It makes me feel conmortable ... secure ... that everything's alright. That might be weird but that's just me.

As already mentioned, I have been rewatching the classics lately. The Godfather Trilogy heads the list here. I watch one part a day. Started off with the trilogy yesterday but have been watching motion pictures all week long. This is strange especially when you consider the fact that I'm nowhere near what one would term a movie buff.
It's funny what the exams can cause a person to do or become. Haha.
I guess, though, in my case the exams don't really make much of a difference !!!
Hah. hope you got that. I Doubt if you have.

Goodnight
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home