Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Soul Patch Sundays

Monday, August 21, 2006

Soul Patch Sundays

Another day has just gone by. Ok ok … you’ve probably figured that out for yourself too.

The title of this post refers to my soul patch (duh!).
I’ve grown one again.

You can say it breaks the monotony of a semi-long term routine.
Sometimes you need to be extravagantly inane to bring about change and I shall pass that for my excuse.

In other news I have been spending reasonable amounts of time on the roof of our PG. We occupy two rooms situated on the top floor here and atop the top floor awaits a view of the surroundings that is breathtaking.It gets especially pleasing after the clock strikes 7:00. The ever blowing breeze runs through your hair and the world literally sits beneath your feet.

I’ve been singing the acoustic version of All the Small Things sitting up there by myself and you may take my word when I say … Singing this song softly with the intro riff as karaoke puts you in a different world.

Typing the previous post was liberating. Very.
It’s good to be back again. Let’s see if I can keep this up.


Goodnight

A.G






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home