Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: A Revival of Sorts

Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Revival of Sorts

I shall discontinue the seemingly never-ending string of inactivity here.
The reasons for the long pause are numerous and irrelevant to this post.Warnings about the pause had been issued well in advance.


I finally have a broadband connection at Noida which is cause enough for celebration.
I shall excuse myself from writing in detail for now for there is much to write about and the very thought of that scares me.
It is 12:54 AM and it is imperative that I get sleep in order to face the hectic line of events that I have lined up for me ensue tomorrow.

I hope to write a little more frequently but I have observed, and thereby established beyond any measure of doubt, that my thoughts flow more clearly when I am alone – mentally, not physically. The problem is that when I am mentally alone,instead of blogging I choose to spend time with myself, with my thoughts, lost in oblivion, disjoint from the world.

If the above line made no sense to you then you are perfectly normal.
If not … learn to take pride in your abnormality.
You win either way.

I shall say goodbye by quoting Elbert Hubbard here :

He who does not understand your silence will
probably not understand your words.

Goodnight
A.G

3 Comments:

Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

:|

8:23 AM  
Blogger AAwAAZ@Silence said...

Enjoying the abnormality.

"Unkey intzaar main hum baithey rahey;
Tha yakin, wo laut kr zaroor aayengey!!
Aaj unkey makhmali saparsh se
hr fiza gulzar bann gayi!!"
(emotions of blog)
~Monica~

6:17 PM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

That is heartening to know.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home