Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Farewell

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Farewell

The title explains my day to an extent. Had the farewell for our seniors today.

Here's a fact :

I HATE COMPERING.

I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT. $%&^%^&%*^&*^*&(

Sigh ... much better !

The dance was ordinary at best. Nothing to write home about as usual.


Dhruv danced on stage for the first time. I hope it isn't the last time. Admittedly, you can't be perfect the first time but if you persist you're bound to improve.

Had free Coke at the farewell so I'm not complaining much !

I think it would be apt to mention why I chose Wicked as the title for my previous post.
You see Mr. Arneja and I were discussing an incident that occured in WOTC class in the third semester. The teacher had asked the class the meaning of the world wicked and more than half of the class drew a blank face. At this juncture Sariya (who was sitting right next to me in class that time ) remarked Oye wicked matlab clever nah?

Anyways, a few laughs later Mr. Arneja said Vaise ehda matlab darpok (or something to that effect - i.e nowehere even close to the real meaning !) hunda hai nah.

No further comments !!!

Anyways, I see peril in my life within the next month or two. It shall strike multiple times.
I can feel it.

Just got off the phone. Damn it's started already.
Anyways, enough of this.

Goodnight
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home