Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Plans

Monday, April 17, 2006

Plans

Everybody says we have mass bunk on Monday. I damn well know the reason behind this. Pretty pathetic , but I have now reached a point where I no longer care if it is or isn't.

In the words of Christ -

Father forgive them for they know not what they do.

Things have been getting a little too weird , even for me.
I've been listening to Kylie (On a night like this ) and Spears (Everytime).
Something must be terribly wrong!!!

I plan to read all day tomorrow.

I plan to watch a movie tomorrow.

I plan to attend class in the evening tomorrow.

I plan to eat burgers from sector 36 tomorrow.

I plan to not sit in front of the comp for more than 4 hours tomorrow.

I plan not to think too much tomorrow.

I plan to make plans tomorrow.
Big ones.

I plan to put the demons of my past behind me tomorrow.

I plan to unravel the mystery of SQL injections tomorrow.

I plan to go to the lake all by myself tomorrow.

Maybe I'll just spend time with myself as usual. I could use someone to talk to !

May the force be with you. (and me most of all - I need a break, badly).


Goodnight.
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home