Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Skip This

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Skip This

I have nothing to write about right now. Yes, there are issues that I might address but I do not feel like it.
I'm listening to Long way to the top (AC/DC).
Been watching a lot of Seinfeld lately.
Feel like doing something. Gonna be going for a movie with Jha, Jassi and Sobby.
Kharar is on Wed and Thur.
Saw the unofficial Vista video. Yes, it really is pathetic.
Oh, before I forget ...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee do NOT send me forwarded mails. I hate them as much as I hate my subjects this semester, if not more.
I never read them so why bother sending them?

Most of Himesh Reshamiya's songs are worthless.

Ruchika Mahajan doesn't believe me when I tell her that I can actually speak and read punjabi.

Ruchika Mahajan doesn't even believe me when I tell her I eat golgappas.

It's funny how people don't take my word for a lot of stuff.

Those people are gonna be sorry.

I'm no angel. I'm not even close.

The sooner you realise it the better.

I'd love to write more but I think Satan's calling me.

Coming ...

Hah.
A.G

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

then why waste time convincing people? let them believe what they want to, if it doesn't exactly harm you in any way.

would their feeling "sorry" change anything in any way?

11:56 PM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

I just want people to know that the sugar coated image they have in mind about me isn't exactly right.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home