Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Irrelevant Comments

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Irrelevant Comments

I have to take a potentially life changing decision within the next few hours. Nobody other than one person has given me any opinion on it so far. Could've used some. Ahh what isn't meant to be, isn't meant to be.

It's funny how you can feel emptiness even in the middle of a crowd. How you can feel left out when maybe you never really fitted in in the first place.

All you see is life passing you by. What do you do when you need a helping hand and all you see is your own reflection?
What if nobody even knows you even need one?

I foresee major changes in store for me in the coming time period. Mentally. Emotionally. Personally. I decline to state it's length for now.

Change is approaching. Fast. And I'm waiting ...
With arms wide open ...

A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home