Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Thinking of a Title Can Be Cumbersome

Friday, April 21, 2006

Thinking of a Title Can Be Cumbersome

Parhelion 2006 has just concluded.
I've moderately seriously injured myself again(twice in a week and it's the other leg this time).
The reason for my current state is the same formation. Only this time I was tossed up around 8 feet or so instead of the 3 feet at the Annual function and the 7 feet in the college basement. Fell flat on the floor with a BANG. Dont know how I managed to stay on stage for the next 7 minutes.
Anyways, finally gave a decent performance of MJ. Nothing to write home about but it's decent especially when you compare it to the crap that we did at our annual function.
We were asked to give a special guest performance for the chief guest. In return we were offered soft drinks ( as many as we wanted) along with lunch and "Any other facilities", free of cost offcourse.
Free soft drinks !!!! I'd sell my soul for that . Hahah
Another team from ETC approached me and Mani. They want us to do a video of some sort. I do not know much about this as yet and I do not wish to go into any details. It sounds lame.
Went to the lake as usual after that.

On a different note, I believe our new RDBMS teacher resembles Inderpreet Kaur's elder sister.
While still on the subject, I have not yet come to terms with the fact that I have submitte donly one RDBMS assignment but our teacher's register says I've submitted all of them.
Hmm ...
It's Friday tomorrow (Oops, I mean today) and we have lectures all day so I guess I had better go to sleep.
On second thought, It's almost 2:00 A.M and my happy hours are about to begin. Might as well put them to use.
Goodnight
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home