Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Swordfish

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Swordfish

It's 12:30 A.M and I've just returned from Jha and Jassi's PG. I was invited to a Chicken and Coke party which was to begin at 10:00. I arrived in time only to discover that nothing was ready. The chicken was still uncooked and I could see no signs of it being in my stomach anytime soon. To make a long story short, I spent approximately 2 hours by myself (Time well spent, by the way). The meal was had. The caretaker is drunk. Jha is still there sitting beside him listening to him ramble and probably offering consolations or advice.

Everybody there loves their cell phones more than life itself.

I plan to watch Swordfish before I sleep, that is IF I sleep at all. I love hacker involved movies !

Feel like talking. Nobody's listening.
Ahh I'd better watch the movie instead.

Still listening to Everytime - Britney (Hahah I can see the smirk on Harkaran's face.) This is just a one off song of hers that I like. She's your's Harkaran !!! ;)

Goodnight.
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home