Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Wicked

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wicked

Have had a weird day. Started off well. Ended ...well... umm... not so well.

So we have our final year's farewell tomorrow and I have to compere and dance inter alia.
I do not know what all will be included within the realm of inter alia though.

I hold Mr. Arneja as the sole party responsible for my fate today.
He drove a car, my car, for the first time and almost crashed within the first 30 seconds.

He isn't coming to college tomorrow so all his duties have been shifted to Yours Truly.

Anyways, I still have to submit my RDBMS assignment . I do not , however, understand one thing.
I have checked this with our teacher. The attendence register says I have submitted all assignments, save the last one, so far when in reality I have submitted only 1 out of them.

So miracles really do happen !!!

I'd love to go into the details but I do nto wish to go through it again.
PASS.

Gotta teach Sobby the steps for tomorrow.
Forgive me if I do not make much sense. (But then again, I rarely do, if ever.)

Goodnight
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home