Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Top of the World

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Top of the World

That's how I'm feeling right now. So this is what being reborn feels like.

In Chad Kroegar's words :

I'm so high I can hear heaven

Something's gotta go wrong coz I'm feeling way too damn good

I'm in one of those moods where no matter what you do you cannot get me bogged down. Just bring on the bad news babe !

Anyways I have nothing much to write home about.

Umm... here's something :

Mr. William H. Gates a.k.a Bill

(321) 456-7890

President, Microsoft Corporation

100 Windows Drive

Redmond, WA 47568


Steve Jobs - steve@mac.com


Was feeling bored so I thought of sharing stuff thats all.

Australia has just scored a world record 434/4 in their allotted 50 overs and guess what?
South Africa has replied back with a 168/1 in 20 overs. Hellgoddamnably Awesome !!! cricket. Mindboggling and interesting.

Gibbs and Smith are pumelling the opposition for now. Watch the match if you read this in time.

Hardy wants me to watch Crash with him tonight. I do not know if I should accede to his request or refrain.
I finally sorted out account problems at Browser yesterday. I now have enough reading material on my hands to last me this week. Yippie for that.

This goes out to Hardy :

Hardeep Singh Somal pudding and pie
Kissed the girls and made them cry
When the boys came out to play
Hardeep Singh Somal ran away !!!


I've been thinking about this ... Is a zebra white with black stripes or black with white stripes?

By the way , mom thinks I have an exceptionally high EQ (Emotional Quotient).

I disagree.

Adios for now
A.G

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your mom and I think alike.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home