Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Of Ratios and Proportions

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Of Ratios and Proportions

Went to MBA class today. Aced the DI class. The Mathematics class, however, was brutally severe. Ratios and proportions now strike fear in my heart. I was tortured for close to 2 hours on the same topic. A girl named "Blossom" seemed to have all the answers ready in the blink of an eye which made things all the more frustrating. It was like sitting through a DAA lecture. Only worse. Much worse. Reminds me of the song Rape Me by Nirvana (Worth listening to, by the way).

Don't get me wrong here though. This is the first class where i have felt out of place so far. I'm not as dumb as I look !

Had panipuri again with Jha as my accomplice. Pizzas followed.
I must take leave right now for I have other crtically important tasks that I must grant my attention to before calling it a day.
Goodnight
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home