Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Boring Post

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Boring Post

It's official. The blogging worm is spreading. The latest victim is Mr. Berry. I can vouch for the fact that I have ,in no way, inspired anyone to do so(Maybe it's the Bhardwaj factor at work). I merely post because I have free time on my hands. Yes, sometimes I do feel like putting something that makes a little sense but I prefer to keep that kinda stuff offline.

Anyways, please read on at your own risk. It's monotonous, tedious and boring. You've been warned.
The day started off with MBA class again. It was followed by the indecision of Hardy, Jeet (JBSB - Don't ask the full form), Jha and I over which mvie to watch. The row was finally settled with all of us deciding to pay Neelam a vist for Taxi No. 9 2 11.

Now, as is becoming increasingly common with all movies I watch with Jha around me, it was a no show. Blame was wholly put on Hardy though. On exiting the theatre, we found out that one of JBSB's friends had VIP passes to The Rose Festival with Sonu Nigam headlining the event tonight. A quick trip to CCD ensued and was followed up with our rendezvous with JBSB's friends at Sector 17. Sat on the Giant Wheel after approximately 4 years. Interesting things have happened with me on Giant Wheels which I shall not be delving into right now. Our journey, however, continued and we ended up at Leisure Valley - The actual venue.

It was there that we found out that our ride on the Giant Wheel had cost us our VVIP seats and the section was filled up. Undaunted, however, we made our way through a meandering path and somehow got seated somewhere in the next five minutes. Sonu Nigam came on after 15 minutes or so. Everybody but me was pepped up. All I could think of was of any assignments that I had to submit in the following week.

Had paranthas at the bus stand (Lunch and Dinner). Hmm.. irrelevant statement but that may be said about this entire post.
Have lots to write about but as is commonly expected off of me - I'd rather keep it to myself. Rarely like sharing anything meaningful. hah.
Goodnight
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home