Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Afterthoughts

Friday, March 10, 2006

Afterthoughts

I'm back.
The trip is over and the coming week long mass bunk shall commence from Monday.

In this past one week I've experienced pain, heartache, elation, carefreeness like never before. I've been to the edge and beyond and back again
Have spent a lot of time with myself. Give solitude a chance - You shall not regret it.
I can safely conclude that I have grown up more in one week than I have in the past one year.
I've had my world crash around me in this week but maybe some things are just plain necessary to get you back on track.

I hereby thank the Lord for everything - both the pain and the joy I've been through in this period.
Amen
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home