Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Blah Blah

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Blah Blah

So here I am, Dairy Milk in hand, Headphones on and the lights turned off.
Hmm... Mass bunk today ( a feature i am gradually becoming wont to).
I think I am addicted to panipuri (golgappas, in case you didn't know). I can't seem to get enough of them these days. It just dawned upon me that they have panipuri and bhelpuri really cheap down in Bombay.(a destination on our trip). So basically aapaan taan otthe gaa paa dena!!!.
Our trip finally seems to be finalised (after about a month). It's going to cost me Cyanide 2006 (PU) and Panache 2006 (tangori). Oh well...Nothing more on this front for now.

I hate shopping. Proof of this may be taken from the fact that not once after entering this college have I gone out shopping. No not even for my own clothes. Mom usually does that for me when my bro goes out to buy stuff.

By the way, I LOVE YOU MOM. Not just for the shopping bit.

While we're still on this topic I might as well add that I shall surely be wearing my own shirts and not dads' next winter!!! hehe

Damn Dairy Milk still has the same great taste!

Here's a little song Anuj and I made up. Dedicated to the fatboy slim of our class !!!
It's basically an alternation of The Real Slim Shady by Eminem ( kinda fits coz fatboy loves acting like a rapper with that ahem ... accent :

Coz I'm Inder Sodhi yes I'm the real Sodhi
All you other Slim Sodhis are just imitating
So won't the real Inder Sodhi please stand up. please stand up, please stand up.

Without Me:

Guess who's back
Back again
Sodhi's back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back..

ROTFL ...

Gautam's got a yahoo bot on his computer. I told him about it and he's scared to death. It's nothing serious this time around though and for once - I WASN'T HELD RESPONSIBLE !!! Hurray for that!
He, howeverm chooses not to believe my words in this contextclaiming that his system is fine.. He says he's just run trojan scanners and virus scans and nothing showed up. Now how the hell do I explain to this idiot that it is extremely simple for bots to bypass such scans. The bot is pretty much like the one I sent to Dhand hahahaha Goat Ensem Bot Ssssss !!! (Didn't send this one though). Oh well... to each his own. It's not like I didn't warn him.

Here's a little tip for all you computer users - If you are using PCillin 2002 then you do not deserve to live. Go die. Please. The same can be said about Windows 98/95 users and Sodhi (kidding about the last one!).
Anyways, that it for now.
Goodnight
A.G

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone ought to teach the real slim sodhi how to enable/disable comments on his blog.

apparently, he's unaware that the comments on his blog are turned off !

12:35 AM  
Blogger Inderjeet Singh Sodhi said...

I DON'T WANT YOUR SHITYY COMMENTS ON MY BLOG........ SOUNDS MEAN ..GOOD..... I LIKE AND WANT IT THAT WAY.
SODHI THE KING.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home