Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: The Resonance of Silence

Monday, February 05, 2007

The Resonance of Silence

Why can things not be like they were 15 years ago?
Would you undo everything if you knew what I'd have to go through all this while?
It still kills me to see you like this.
I've been OK. Just ... scarred.
None of this has ever been my doing. I wonder why I'm going through this. If only you could see it for yourselves ...


More than angry words I hate this silence
It's getting so loud
Well I want to scream
But bitterness has silenced these emotions
It's getting hard to breathe
So tell me isn't happiness
Worth more than a gold diamond ring?
I'm willing to do anything
To calm the storm in my heart
I've never been the praying kind
But lately I've been down upon my knees
Not looking for a miracle
Just a reason to believe

The road I'm walking on doesn't seem to be going anywhere
That's what makes the journey worthwhile
I prefer silence over words
I prefer solitude over company
I prefer a straight face over a smile
I am selfish and I'm proud of the same
I'm all I've ever had
I'm all I've ever needed
My world crashes around me for no fault of mine
I've somehow managed to put the shattered pieces together every single time up to this day
You wouldn't know
I wouldn't let you

I'm walking into darkness ...

And I'm completely at home with the thought

Goodnight

A.G

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

@The RESONANCE of SILENCE

- Jo bhi hai bahut strong hai.

Jisne bhi likha hai... I don't care. (Yes, I'm familiar for now that U took a paragraph from sdavage garden. That's it.)

It's very strong and valueable.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home