Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: A Busy Diwali

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Busy Diwali

I’m back in Noida after Diwali. The following shall prove to be unexpected and maybe even downright shocking for some.

I have been working. What’s even stranger is that I’ve enjoyed it.

Moreover, I’ve submitted my Mid Term Report. On time. Wait … BEFORE time !

I plan to complete the first of my projects by the end of this week but I assure you I have plenty of distractions and I willing wish to succumb to them as well.

I have much to do before I sleep tonight so I had better get to it.


Oh and … I’m still alive.


Goodnight
A.G

4 Comments:

Blogger Anmol Dhand said...

Oh vaye OS tuse bana dita te likhde ho!!! shocking for some I have been working... really i m shocked with ur statement... tuhada budapan hai... actually the thing is u dont want others feel complex... bhut bore bahut bore... hahahahaha

12:09 PM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

DOCSIS, Sniffers, Protocols ... Need I say more?

2:41 AM  
Blogger Anmol Dhand said...

oh... Difference is u doing alone and i m playing a small role in my team... And which protocol u r talking man... My theoratical concept abt PROTOCOL is not valid so how could i work on it... Moreover DOCSIS is not used by all but OS is used by all... I just made a script for identification of packet DS & US packet not the sniffer... wo aapne banana tha if u still remember what u told me when i asked u abt sniffer...

3:14 PM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

1. Theoretical concepts ARE valid.
2. DOCSIS is not used by anyone because no one know how to use it in the first place !
3. Script for DS and US packets?

I rest my case ...

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home