Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: A Wasted Break

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Wasted Break

I shall resort to a phrase hackneyed by me ... It is I who is back.

I, against my will, and more so my nature, am preoccupied with seemingly insurmountable tasks. I seem to be busy trying to be in multiple places at once. 2007, I hate you.

I'm back to Chandigarh for good AND I dodged death by a whisker today.

Mr Harsh Dhand has a percentile of 99.9 and he's decided not to take up his MBA degree with any of the IIMs. St. John's College beckons you see.

I'd love to waste more of my (and your) time but I'll stop here and go back to work.
Enough of a break ...

Until I'm back ... Herald my return ... go figure.

Goodnight
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home