Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Just Another Day in My Life

Friday, November 17, 2006

Just Another Day in My Life

I’ve been through a rough day. A pretty rough day.

I have some more comments on java. I’m not through though. I never will be actually.

I HATE JAVA, I HATE JAVA, I HATE JAVA …

Only idiots pursue it in great detail.

Out of the two hours spent at class today one hour and another fifteen minutes were spent by our teacher trying to remove errors from an EJB program. We (Mani, Sobby and I) were either sleeping, looking around blankly or, in an extreme case, talking on the phone.

Nothing was explained to us during the time our teacher wrestled his brain cells with the errors. At 5:00 P.M, finally, he exclaimed that the program was ready and assumed we already what was going on. We were too tired or found it too cumbersome to ask questions after undergoing a grueling session of doing nothing. That was the end of that.

This was followed by the scooter breaking down.
An hour and a half and Rs.150 later we found ourselves heading back for home.

Anyway, I’m expecting to watch the original IIT Elixir video on the 21st if everything goes according to plan. Other than that … you might say I’m working on a project.

No further comments.

Oh and did I mention that I hate Java?
I don’t think so.
I hate Java.
There.

I’m smitten by the PS3’s architecture. Actually it’s its Cell processor that makes me skip a breath. It’s actually a really amazing chip if you ask me. I’d like to explain a little more about it but I’ll leave that for another time maybe.

Oh and before I forget. If anyone reading this is interested in technology or something related to it. Please do let me know. I’d love to have a conversation over absolutely anything.

Umm … That will be all for now.


Goodnight
A.G

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day :0)
&
Thank YOu :D

2:11 AM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

Lol. A good day to you as well ...

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home