Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Hit by a Smooth Criminal

Friday, April 07, 2006

Hit by a Smooth Criminal

It's 1:12 A.M and I find myself exhausted. Mani and I have just made it through a practice session. We've been thinking of doing an MJ routine (The VMA one - that's includes Billie Jean too baby) and have been practising for the same. This has to be one of the toughest sessions ever.
There will probably be 5 people for the routines but the way things are going it seems that we shall barely be able to manage a single person. Potential candidates for the 5 slots are Mani, I, Saurabh.Abhinav,Sobby, Dhruv, Romit ... That's all I know of right now.
Coordination is going to be minimum I am sure( you see we have just one week left for the Annuals and we still have to prepare this routine and two brand new ones. In my own words - Perfect.
Mani has just dozed off and I am watching The Fresh Prince of Bel Air . Watching a previously downloaded episode.
Anyways, I shall have to be at my multitasking best for two weeks straight. Wish me luck.
And may The Gloved One have mercy on our souls !!!
In Shamur's words - Let The Music Play ...
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home