Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: All in a Day's Work

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

All in a Day's Work

I've been busy. Very busy.
It's 12:54 AM right now and I have to make a whole set of questions for a technical quiz (ACE) finalise a c++ source code for the debugging contest, make up a confirmation of our Industrial Visit to this company called Diebold that we were to visit in Bombay. Then I have attach a whole project for Sobby and send it. I have to inquire about the rules at Cyanide (PU's fest). Thapar is to follow suit. People are crying out for their result so have to attend to that as well.

Oh and Anmol and Yours Truly got selected in the finals of the Technical Paper Presentation to be held at Thapar later this week. I have to prepare the slides for that as well. Not to mention re-edit the tracks for Cyanide and make a fresh track for the solo at Thapar.

All in a day's work
I'd say goodnight but nothing could be farther from the truth right now.
May the force be with you
A.G

2 Comments:

Blogger Inderjeet Singh Sodhi said...

Congratulations and felicitations my friend.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Inderjeet Singh Sodhi said...

CONGRATULATIONS AND FELICITATIONS MY FRIEND.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home