Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Blur

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Blur

I'm losing touch with reality.
Is this a blur or is this my life fading away?

Time is passing me by and I can't seem to stop it. Do I really want to, though? I do not possess the answer.

I need a miracle. I'll either pray for it or make one happen myself but a miracle I shall have nonetheless.

Pray for me. I'm trying to bribe God into making a particular miracle happen for me because this feels so right that I'd want it to happen even if it were wrong.

I'm here and I'm waiting. I just don't want to wait forever. I can't. Please understand that.
No God, the previous were few lines were not for you. You are , however, the only one who knows who'what I'm talking about.

See what you can do about it. I know I'm trying but you know what the real problem is and where it lies and the way out as well. I think it's high time I had the cure.

Waiting. Bleeding ...
A.G

3 Comments:

Blogger Chitra said...

Hey Aseem!
I don't know What exactly is the problem still i wanna say
Don't worry things will work out for you. There is a time for everything. Your efforts will definitely pay when the time will come. Keep working and don't loose hope. And remember whatever happens, haapens for good.
cya Take care :-)

11:54 PM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

Sakhi?
???
Anyways, You didn't really get the whole picture but thank you for your comments nonetheless.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Inderjeet Singh Sodhi said...

Master Gill you have me as your f(r)iend. Remember two things in life-:
1. After every dark nad stormy night there comes a shiny sunny morning.
2. Shit does happen.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home