Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Blog This

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Blog This

It is 10:36 A.M right now and I have just been woken up from my hibernation lasting a little over 16 and a half hours.


Well I could sleep forever, but it's of her I dream.
If I could sleep forever, I could forget about everything.
If only ...

Anyways this was preceded by a 9 and a half hour shift spent on preparing a presentation on Windows Hacking and Network Vulnerabilities.
Relax ... nothing illegal has been discussed but there are a few interesting tricks that have been covered.
The paper shall be presented on the 23rd of this month in college and the following day at Thapar.
Anyways enough of that.
I plan to finally finish Pepsi to Apple (John Scully) this weekend.

Here's the latest big hack :
Windows Xp was made to run on a Mac ! (for the uninitiated Xp cannot run on a Mac because Xp runs only on the x86 architecture and Mac supports the PowerPc architecture).

Here's the video :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nzH6OFpXgzI

I must attend to more important matters right now.
Ciao (This goes out to Mr. Jha)
A.G
P.S - And NO adios is not a version of DOS @Jha

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha !

Mr. Jha, AdiĆ³s Amigo is a combination of DOS and Amiga Operating Systems. Mr. Gill is making a fool of ya, don't fall for his trap.

11:09 AM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

... and darkness ensued

11:14 AM  
Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

Yeah man, blog this.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home