Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Tagged Again

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tagged Again

Note : The sequence of the points is in no particular order.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
Nothing in particular. I've done what I wanted to do. Just a few things left on my list. They are best left unmentioned for now.


7 things I can do:

1. Spoil someone's mood
2. Bore someone to death
3. Execute a Frozen 1990
4. Be lazy
5. Waste time
6. Spend the entire day online
7. Listen


7 things I cannot do:

1. Score 24/24 in DAA
2. Study a day in advance for a sessional.
3. Break the world record for the 100 Mt. sprint. (I guess i'd be off by about 3 seconds)
4. Maintain neatness in my room
5. Refuse a black soft-drink.
6. Remember small chores.
7. Go shopping

The 'real' 7 things remain unrevealed.


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1.Intellect
2.Character
3.Scent
4.Dressing
5.Voice
6.Cheerfulness
7.The ability to sustain a meaningful conversation


7 things that I say most often:
1. Yowza
2. Cool
3. Nice
4. No Comments
5. Huh?
6. Kya baat hai.
7. Kinda


7 people I want to do this:

It isn't mandatory. Just fill it if you feel like it.
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home