Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Yikes!!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Yikes!!!

OK here's the deal. I've been forwarded this tag thingie and I am posting this because I have been threatened with dire consequences if I dont!!!. Anyways, fill this up in the comments section or mail me at insidious.trojan@gmail.com in case you choose to reply back to this.


1.Single or Taken: Single
2.Age: 20
3.Birthday: 05 July 1985
4.Hair: Raven Black
5.Eye colour: Dark Brown
6.Shoe size: 10

Full name: Aseem Gill

1.Did you send this to your crush? ??? Nopes
2.Did your crush send this to you?: Nopes....a friend did.


5 years ago I was :

umm...15 years old.


1 year ago I was :

19 years old!!!
(can't think of anything ). Sorry.

5 Songs that i know by heart:

Tonnes ...

My December - Linkin Park
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Time of your life - Green Day
Yesterday - The Beatles
What's My Age Again? - Blink 182

5 snacks i enjoy:

Coffee
Chocolate Truffle
Golgappas
Softdrinks (any cola)
Pizzas

and i hate :

College ke curry chaaval
College ke dal chaaval
College ke kaale chane n chaaval
College ke chitte channe n chaaval
College ke samose, patties, burgers and everything else.


things i would do with $100 million:

"Give it all away just to have somewhere to go to"

5 places i wud run away to:

My dreams.
The finish line.
Somewhere I belong.
Heaven
Hell


5 things i would never wear:

Girl's clothing.
Outrageously coloured pants.
Leaves
"Shaahi" libaaz (LOL @ Sodhi). The X group guys are gonna be laughing at this one for sure.
Tight leather pants.


5 favourite TV shows:

Seinfeld
Friends
The Simpsons
Whose Line is it Anyway?
The Late Show


5 greatest joys:

Seeing the look in mom's eyes when she's going through pictures (esp childhood ones) of me or after having seen me on stage for any event over the past decade and a half or even just looking at her face early in the morning.
Being with myself.
Dancing when nobody's watching.
Switching off the light at night and just thinking ... feeling...
Living life Kingsize.


5 fav toys/gadgets :

My comp.
My playstation.
The iPod
The F2004
Cisco's routers !!!


5 things I dislike about ppl :

Improper conduct (especially in front of females)
Trying to be cool when they have no substance
Insincerity
Hypocrisy
When people form their opinions purely on the basis of peer pressure.


5 things I dislike about myself :

Haven't judged myself so far.


5 things I love about myself :

Same answer.


I'd love to go out with :

No Comments.


Introvert/extrovert :

Depends. An introvert in real life and an exrovert online.


Optimist/pessimist :

Pessimist


Pet phrase :

Hmm..... I guess one would be "Niceeee" ; "Jaroooooorrr" (from boxer!!!)

Interested in :

Life, Observing people, The power of silence, emotions ... the list goes on.



**o n S t u f f**

1.Where is your favourite place to shop: I hate shopping
2.Any tatoos?: No
3.Do u do drugs?: No
4.What are you listening to right now?: Hey Jealousy (acoustic) - Gin Blossoms
5.What car do you wish to have? Don't know. I guess a Mclaren M1. Not an automobile fan.
6.Where do you want to get married? Hah don't even know if I'll get married !!!

*FAVORITES*

1.Color: Green
2.Subjects in college: Dont' even ask
3.Music: Anything that I like (And no it isnt limited to rock or even english music. Sheesh.)

1.Given anyone a bath? My Pet Parrot (Around 10 years ago)
2.Bungee jumped: Kinda
3.Broken the law: Yep
4.Ever been in love: Depends
5.Made yourself cry to get out of trouble: Nopes

*F i n a l Q u e s t i o n s **

1.How many people are you sending this to?
It's an open invitation. If you are reading this and you don't fill this up and reply back at the address mentioned at the top of this post or in the comments then the bad luck thingie surrounding this tag shall haunt you forever and may you
die of gonorrhoea if you dont. Amen .

2.What is the last film you saw at the theatre? Fight Club (Jaali ,by the way)


Goodnight
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home