Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: The Unexpected

Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Unexpected

The title refers to the encounters I chanced upon today.I had embarked to my bi/tri weekly pilgrimage to CCD(Cafe Coffee Day) and I met Ramnish Pal along with his female companion there. We exchanged pleasantries and caught up on old times. His companion recognised me too which came across as weird, but that's ok - my life IS that way...weird!!! I remember seeing her during the Annual Inter school carol singing tours. She's an ex-Carmelite but that is all I remember( in fact all I've ever known).

@Indrjeet Singh Sodhi - Wipe that smirk off of your face.

This was followed by me bumping into Vaibhav - another classmate from school. The same procedure was followed as stated above, only he was alone at the time.

I've just finished wathing The Exorcist. hmm... not bad. Good in parts.

College finally starts (for us) tomorrow.
I do hereby resolve to 'listen' to lectures delivered in class and not just 'hear' them. Let's see how long this resolution lasts!! I would probably give it a week or 2 at most.

I must mention one last thing here. The greatest benefit of Mr. Jha and Mr. Arneja moving to my Phase is that now I shall employ their services to procure assignments from Ms. Inderpreet Kaur. Lol I'm just kidding. I must,however, admit that I am overcome by guilt now everytime I go to her house to get something. Alas, if I weren't so lazy and could make them on my own , the world would be such a better place to live in!!!
Ok ok I know I might be talking weird now and I'll take that as my cue to say good night for now.
Amen
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home