Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: This is Me, Again

Sunday, January 01, 2006

This is Me, Again

I am Aseem
I Live in Chandigarh (Mohali to be exact - same difference).
I am 20 years young
I'm a Cancerian
I'm a non vegetarian
I Write songs
I maintain a secret diary
I dont believe in the term "best friend". How do ppl manage to choose amongst their friends?
I love myself
I really do
I've never been in love
I've been proposed by both genders multiple times
I've never proposed to anyone (atleast until now!)
I'm single ( this might change though)
I hope to kiss a girl someday, I really do.
I can moonwalk (my only worthwhile achievement so far!!!)
I dont hack anything anymore.
I can eat a lot
I'm listening to Yesterday - The Beatles
I hate cheaptalk
I can easily devour 16 chappatis in one sitting. (I've gone upto 28).
I've been bitten by a snake (Cool!)
I've had fever measuring 107.5 degrees(approx)
I've tasted Merury
I've tasted hydrochloric acid
I've tasted almost all conceivable types of hard drinks. (I dont drink though).
I've played a socer match with 105 degrees as my body temperature.
I've seen my body turn blue in colour.
I love rain
I love observing people
I rarely share these observations though
I'm weird
I'm at my creative best when nobody's watching
I live in my own private paradise
My life has been 85% failures and 15 % successes and I owe everything I am to that 85%.
I am perfect the way I am. Everybody is. Nobody realises it.
I can be a pessimist at times but it's one of the surest ways to improve yourself
I love computer related stuff
I love wasting time.
I rarely get bored.
I enjoy being alone.
I take time to make friends.
Inderpreet Kaur is the only female friend I've ever had.
Don't expect me to name my male friends now.
I've never had a friendship gone sour.
I like females who smell nice
I hate males who smell
I'm one of the best in the world when it comes to not letting my feelings surface.
I can be extremely shy at times.
I can be extremely forthcoming at times.
I love inspiration.
Nobody really knows who I am
That excludes me.
I love pleasant surprises.
I hate pseudomacho males. (believe me they are numerous).
I'm not goody 2 shoes
I believe men must conduct themselves properly (atleast) in front of females.
I believe fashion is the most ridiculous creation of the human mind
I believe 'right' and 'wrong' depend on your perception.
I believe I've written enough for one night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm

baring your soul, online?

but then again, nobody's gonna come to know about it, but for two people.

10:32 PM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

Haven't even tarted baring my soul.
It doesnt matter who reads it.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home