Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: An Unorthodox Approach

Friday, October 06, 2006

An Unorthodox Approach

I am going to attempt something a little different tonight.
I shall try and put down as many points about anything that come to my mind in a 10 minute deadline.

And my time starts …

NOW !

1. I haven’t shaved since the prelims held on the 19th of September at IIT Delhi

2. I have shaved only thrice in Noida.

3. The rockapella for Save Tonight is all I listen to these days.

4. Keep the Faith. I know you'll read this. You know who
you are.

5. The mosquitoes are back :(

6. IJS … HOLY …!

7. I, as is becoming quite common now, am out of money again. Lend me some ... please :(

8. PTU was so impressed with my HRM paper that they just couldn't get enough of it. They have, therefore, decided to feast their eyes on another attempt of mine this December.

9. When will people learn?

10. Inderpreet Kaur Ubhi owes me yet another chocolate.
When will she learn that she cannot win a bet against me ?
Muahaha @ that.

11. I plan to make my Mid Sem Report myself. Let's see how things turn out.

12. I love intellectually or emotionally stimulating conversations.

13. Simplicity coupled with intellect is a killer combination.

14. Chandigarh HAS to be the best city to live in in India at the very least.

15. I plan on buying a Macbook Pro sometime next year depending on my financial situation.

16. As far as my internship projects are concerned I think I've bitten off way more than I can chew.

17. Free food awaits me this weekend. Lots of it.

18. @ Anmol ... DU is off these days !

19. I love reading.

20. I finally understand Java.

21. Logging in after midnight is liberating somehow.

22. I miss my first year in the college bus.

23. I haven't had tears run down my cheeks for more than 5 years.

24. It's not something I'm proud of.

25. Never take me at face value. You shall get unexpected results.


There …

Not bad. Mentally exhaustive though.

A movie should relax my grey cells a little right now.

I’m off …

Goodnight
A.G


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home