Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Duty Leave

Monday, February 06, 2006

Duty Leave

I am of the opinion that a short tempered person has no place in civilised society; but then again, civilised people are on the endangered species list as well.

I was caught yawning in the RTOS lecture today. There was, however, one little problem - I WASN'T yawning.
In fact,if anything, RTOS and IBS (the lecture preceding it) were the only two lectures that I actually paid attention to in this sem.
C'mon have a heart.

Happy Birthday in advace, Aditi. I say this now because, knowing me, I shall forget it as usual.
I'm on Duty Leave for the rest of this week.(PEC) Hurray for that!
Practice, today, was a farce.
For once,I just remembered a little chat I had with myself in my head while watching practice today:

Why do I dance?
Because I choose to.
Why do I choose to?
Because I love to.
Why do I love to?
Love seldom has a reason.
That is reason enough.

It's one out of some reasons that make me believe I have something to live for. Something to confide in. Something to help me get through.To somewhere. Anywhere.
Amen
A.G

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

everything happens for a reason.

anyways, best of luck for tomorrow !

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home