Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Hectic Schedule??? Not Quite

Friday, February 03, 2006

Hectic Schedule??? Not Quite

Life's going to be rough this week.
It's 10:40 p.m right now and Jha's coming over to learn the dance moves for the new song.
Going to sleep at 6:00 a.m (If I DO sleep that is!!)
Sobby is next in line to be taught the steps. Then ,offcourse, we have the Herculean task of teaching the girls the WHOLE routine!!!! boo hoooo
This will be taking place tomorrow morning and shall continue till evening but I shall take leave in the afternoon to attend MBA class followed by CCNA class only to return to practice at around 9:00 p.m again to practice the power moves. The same routine goes for Sunday as well (and for the next week in general).
Oh and did I mention we STILL have to choreograph a whole song? Haha... guess I forgot.
Assignments!!!!!!!!!! Craaaaappppppppppp
Inderpreet Kaur ...... Save my soul once again.
"Meri taan degree hi tuhade bharose chal rahi hai!!!!".Hahahahaha
Thanks a lot for everything IP (and I'm not just talking about the assignments or academic stuff).
Anyways, I shall take leave to start gear up for my midnight 'tryst' (lol) with Jha.
Hectic Schedule but It's ok; I've seen worse schedules.
May the Lord be with me (oh and with you too!)
Amen
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home