Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Title

Monday, January 30, 2006

Title

Today is a great day in the life of A.G
I finally know who Kiranveer is!!! haha
And as a bonus I also familiarised myself with two Manpreets!!!
Roll No. 42 .... haha You know the story.
Pec is next week (the fest). Practice starts in a day or two. I'm dead... College, CCNA, Practice . Sleep@ 3:00 -4:00 a.m
Everybody in class whose name starts with "I" ends with the same letter.
um... go watch Rang de Basanti.
I know I said I dont hack stuff anymre but that might soon be a thing of the past : AGAIN!, I think I have these ON/OFF seasons!
Anyways I plan to restart on the college LANs.
We have a 4 lecture lab tomorrow and the day following it. Nothing serious though. Just some light stuff...simple snooping around and this n that.
Went to see Goonj (UIET's fest - That's PU).
Expected the group dance finals to be ultracool. Not even close.
Seemed like al the teams had been pulverised and forced to go on stage. Not a single performance worth watching. Kinda like us!!!!hahaha
There was, however, one girl (in white) in the UIET team who simply rocked (LSR level). Really awesome movements. Take her out of the equation and you have garbage left. Offcourse every team was acting as if they were Dance Gods.
Anyways, got an ATM lab tomorrow morning. Guess I better get sleep now.
(Yawn)
Goodnight
A.G

You Dont' See Me (O.S T - Josie and the Pussycats)

This is the place where I sit
This is the part where
I love you too much
Is this as hard as it gets?
'Cause I'm getting tired
Of pretending I'm tough
I'm here if you want me
I'm yours, you can hold me
I'm empty and taken and
Tumbling and breakin'
'Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would
The way I know you could

I dream of worlds
Where you'd understand
And I dream a
Million sleepless nights
I dream of fire when
You're touching my hand
But it twists into smoke
When I turn on the light
I'm speechless and faded
It's too complicated
Is this how the book ends,
Nothing but good friends?

'Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess youdid not have Isha Soni in mind else things would have been different about the names ending with the 'T'.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess you did not have Isha Soni in mind else things would have been different about the names ending with the 'T'.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess you did not have Isha Soni in mind else things would have been different about the names ending with the 'T'.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess you did not have Isha Soni in mind else things would have been different about the names ending with the 'T'.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess you did not have Isha Soni in mind else things would have been different about the names ending with the 'T'.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess you did not have Isha Soni in mind else things would have been different about the names ending with the 'T'.

11:58 PM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

Ahem... I said it ended with an I not a T.
Who is this by the way???

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home