Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Busy

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Busy

Very, very tired.
Have been dancing for around six and a half hours.
Half an hour break in all. It's 11:30 right now and I still have to prepare the final mixes for the prelims and final performances.
I have to download a V to A converter and convert a video and use Jet Audio to rip another one.
Assignments......Dammit I forgot!!!!!!
Got to burn dics for tomorrow's practice.
Sorry can't type right now.
It's going to be a long night.
I just hope I get atleast an hour of sleep, though it seems highly unlikely.
I'm going to be limping around in college,this week, thanks to cramps. It's pretty severe.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...
I need painkillers right now.
Anyways, enough for a night... Gotta run.
Goodnight
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home