Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Expert Systems

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Expert Systems

I have just returned home after attempting an Expert Systems exam. Rest assured, I have written much on the same but the value of my writings in terms of marks shall be revealed only next week. My ES/SLLP book has been reported lost and unlike others I do not seem to care.
What I do care about right now are more important things in life … like Maggi and Pepsi.
I shall depart to devour the same.


This is a good time to mention that Ambica Verma looks almost exactly like Elaine Benis (from Seinfeld) when she used to have curly hair (Ms. Benis , I mean). Both of them even have the same pair of glasses !

Until next time …

Goodnight (though illogical here)
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home