Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Disjoint Thoughts

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Disjoint Thoughts

It is Wednesday, 2:06 A.M.
We have less than two weeks to go before F.L.I.R.T takes to stage at IIT Delhi.
Rehearsal, finally, has started.
The entire track has been recompiled and edited.

The routines are being finalized, the beats are being mixed. All in all, we seem to have woken up.

I can feel my legs cramping up as I write this but I shall have to get accustomed to worse physical conditions in the coming two (and possibly three) weeks.

I have much to do these days though , I confess, it is not evident.


I’m working on a couple of projects for the presentation at the end of my internship. I do not know how many I shall be able to complete by the time. Time shall tell … just like always.

… MunnaBhai … is worth the money. Cars is not.

It has a song Pal Pal … inspired by the Cliff Richards classic Theme for a Dream.

If you’re the type that simply loves listening to melodies then I strongly suggest you give the above song and Summer Holiday a hear.

I promise you they’ll hold your attention.

It’s an unending list but here’s what I have on my play list along with the above mentioned songs :

Wind of Change – The Scorpions
Deliverance – Bubba Sparxxx
Aicha – The Outlandish Version
Yesterday – The Beatles
Suspicious Minds – Elvis (Any melody of his)
The Bluest Eyes in Texas – Little Texas … sigh …

I still can find bliss.
There’s hope for me yet!

Goodnight
A.G

3 Comments:

Blogger Anmol Dhand said...

chalo finally tuse manya ke u are working on number of projects... And we all know that u will finish all of them and in appropriate time too...

5:10 PM  
Blogger AAwAAZ@Silence said...

All The Best!!

So, did u succeed to hack the CD?

May your hope turns to be 'The Reality'!
Deus Vobiscum!!

12:51 AM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

1. The probability of finishing any project is a distant dream at best and chances of completion of multiple projects are assuredly bleak.

2. @ aawaaz ... I'm still working on it. I think I shall be able to find out how in a month or two if everything goes according to plan.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home