Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: Just Another Day

Friday, January 20, 2006

Just Another Day

Guess who's back?
Me, Who else!!!!!

I missed my bus for the second time this week. Thank God PCL is right next door (almost all college buses pass from there). This time, however, it seemed my number was up as all the buses had crossed the junction before my arrival. Upon embarking on my journey back I looked hard and fast at a silver Santro waiting at the lights. Lo and Behold!!! Mr. Sodhi.
We got off at Mohali Motors and did eventually rech college on the bus!
Now at this interjection Mr. Sodhi would surely have exclaimed "Ehdi kismat eni vadiya hai naa ke bas ..."

Everybody who indulged in the little Cricket Session yesterday is all cramped up badly (Yours Truly included). Ouch !!!

"Gifted' Dhand a cute little trojan!!! lolz
It has been installed on top of Yahoo Messanger.
@Dhand - relax dude, this one is pretty much harmless (except for the stupid message it displays everytime you type something!!!)

Class was finally held. I was asked questions in both lectures that took place though this is of no significant consequence.
Roll No. 42 is the "IN" thing again this sem.
Mr. Sahi will not, in all proability, be falling short of attendence again. He's got so many of us to back him up!!!
Came back by the 1:30 bus. Got off at Mohali Motors. The 7 of us walked to 3b2 (and beyond). That's roughly 3-4 Kms in case you were unaware.
This was followed by Mr. Sodhi and Mr. Minhas (Jeet)accompanying me to Mr. Somal's house. A trip to CCD was inevitable.
I tried out the "Chocolate Truffle Sundae".
Definitely NOT worth Rs. 60.
Whilst exiting, Sodhi got up to leave and all of us stayed put in our respective chairs thus making him looking stupid. It looked extremely funny. He took his seat and nobody,for the next 15 minutes,got up from their seats (waiting for someone else to exit first).
Sort of like an infinite loop, a viscious circle...

Came back and have been online ever since.

Gautam's been pestering to teach him hacking.
Gave him the trick mentioned in my previous post.
I suppose that shall suffice for now.
I plan to watch "Dodge Ball" tonight.
I Plan to sleep at 7:00 am( that makes it 12.5 hours straight...nice).

@ Mr. Bhardwaj, You shall have the essay on Self Reliance soon. (Maybe on the blog itself). Wait and watch. Meanwhile I shall be finalising Blood Brothers (Iron Maiden) on the guitar.

I shall leave you with the lyrics for Gin Soaked Boy by Divine Comedy


GIN SOAKED BOY - Divine Comedy

Gin-soaked Boy

I'm the darkness in the light
I'm the leftness in the right
I'm the rightness in the wrong
I'm the shortness in the long
I'm the goodness in the bad
I'm the saneness in the mad
I'm the sadness in the joy
I'm the gin in the gin-soaked boy

I'm the ghost in the machine
I'm the genius in the gene
I'm the beauty in the beast
I'm the sunset in the east
I'm the ruby in the dust
I'm the trust in the mistrust
I'm the trojan horse in troy
I'm the gin in the gin-soaked boy

I'm the tiger's empty cage
I'm the mystery's final page
I'm the stranger's lonely glance
I'm the hero's only chance
I'm the undiscovered land
I'm the single grain of sand
I'm the christmas morning toy
I'm the gin in the gin-soaked boy

I'm the world you'll never see
I'm the slave you'll never free
I'm the truth you'll never know
I'm the place you'll never go
I'm the sound you'll never hear
I'm the course you'll never steer
I'm the will you'll not destroy
I'm the gin in the gin-soaked boy

I'm the half-truth in the lie
I'm the why not in the why
I'm the last roll of the die
I'm the old school in the tie
I'm the spirit in the sky
I'm the catcher in the rye
I'm the twinkle in her eye
I'm jeff goldblum in the fly

Who am i?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll still prefer to read it hand-written.
get it photostated rather.

but then again, it's your wish !

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home